Memorial Weekend Reminders
Posted By tudube on May 26, 2022
Pool and Jacuzzi hours are from 7 am to 10 pm.
▪ No “private” parties are allowed on holidays. If you have a group totaling more than 8 nonresidents, (including minors & adults), this constitutes a party and is not allowed on holidays. Please notify Action no less than 2 weeks in advance to request a pool party. Forms can be found online at www.marinastrandcolony#1hoa.com. Pool party forms must be turned in no less than 2 weeks in advance for proper review, approval and community notifications. The pools still remain open for the community to enjoy.
▪ The pool is primarily for swimming. Anything that interferes with any person’s use of the pool, including inflatable objects, scuba equipment, toys, surfboards, etc., is prohibited. Music and other sound equipment are not allowed since operation of it may disturb other residents. Please use your own headphones.
▪ There is no lifeguard on duty. Each resident assumes full responsibility for the health and safety of themselves and their family.
▪ For safety purposes, anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult when inside the pool area.
▪ No roughhousing is allowed around the area including using water sprayers and launchers, playing beer games, water splashing, diving, running and creating excessive noise.
▪ No incontinent persons (whether infants, toddlers, children or adults) allowed. The use of swim diapers in the pool or spa by any person is also prohibited.
▪ No persons with a fever, shortness of breath, headaches, coughing, runny nose, dizziness, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea, or persons who have had recent contact with anyone who has, or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days are strictly prohibited from use of the pool or spa area.
▪ No glass of any kind allowed anywhere in the pool area. Food and beverages are allowed however, food cannot be consumed in the pool or spa. Please use the trash containers at both pool areas to dispose of refuse or in the waste bins.
▪ Please do not leave pool doors, pool gates, entrances or front gates open! Residents must use their keys. Guests must be accompanied by a Resident at all times
▪ To allow everyone to use the spa, if another person or household is waiting to use it, please limit spa time to 20 minutes.
BARBEQUE GRILLING REMINDERS . . .
▪ Use of the BBQ is at your own risk.
▪ Use of the grill is based on first come first serve basis.
▪ Please be mindful of your time and allow other residents the opportunity to utilize the grill by limiting cooking to no more than 1 hour.
▪ The BBQ grill is available for use Monday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. with cleanup being no later than 9:00 p.m. Please be respectful of others.
▪ Never leave a grill unattended.
▪ Keep children away from the grill and grill lighter, and please use caution.
▪ Please turn the grill and the propane tank off when you are finished using it.
▪ Use long-handled tools and flame-retardant mitts when working with the grill.
▪ Be aware of the wind, which may blow sparks.
▪ Never use water on a grease fire; spread baking soda over the flames instead.
▪ Have a fire extinguisher nearby in case a fire starts.
▪ All food and trash must be disposed of properly after use.
▪ Any utensils and/or cookware etc. left at the grill area overnight will be disposed of
▪ You are responsible for cleaning the grill after use. Please put the cover back on the grill after cleaning it.
▪ Any damage to the grill caused by a resident will be billed directly to that resident’s account.
▪ When not in use please close the coverlid.
▪ If the BBQ requires repairs, please contact our community care dept. at 800-400-2284 or via email at email@example.com. (Please note: if repairs are needed, BBQ grill may be temporarily out of use.)
– Pets are NOT allowed in the pool area at any time, including but not limited to the bathroom area, shower area and sauna.